The devastants can apply both the near damage and accurate distant damage in Horizon Forbidden West. Players can do little with a damage in a near battle, except to avoid it, but long attacks can be suppressed. Destruction of the devastant The devastating gun on his back will turn off their laser attack of long-range action, which can turn the battlefield with one of these machines.
Information about the destroyer
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. The devastator will be weak to damage from washing water as well as acid attacks. They are resistant to damage from frost as well as shock attacks.
Ravager has several different parts of the body, but each of them will give different mining and apply different damage to the machine when attacking players. Parts of the bodies of the devastator:
- Devastating gun
- Glowing canister
From the machines in Horizon Forbidden West different items fall out, and many of them are specific for each type of machine. Some can be taken from the fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (to knock down the boom or blow a spear) while the car is still alive. From the devastant will fall a long list of mining items:
- Metal fragments (ordinary) – fall out of the body
- Crystal braid (very rare) – falls out of the body
- Piercing spike (rare) – falls out of the body
- Spark (ordinary) – falls out of the body and spark
- Braided wire (normal) – falls from the body and antenna
- Middle machine core (rare) – falls out of the body
- Circulator of the devastant * (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Machine musculature (unusual) – falls out of the body
- The main nerve of the devastant * (rare) – falls out of the body and antenna
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- Durable rigid plate (ordinary) – falls out of the housing and antenna.
- Useful weapons (very rare) – drops out of the “devastant” gun.
- Glowing explosion (unusual) – falls out of the canister with a luminous explosion.
* Object items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Ravager car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. The devastator is part of IOTA overrides the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!