Cars with spikes in Horizon Forbidden West will not create special problems for players, especially in the later stages of the game. However, to defeat them quickly, players can acid canisters with acidic arrows to cause a destructive explosion leading to a quick victory over the machine.
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Shiponos will be weak to damage from PurgeWater and Fire attacks. They are strongly against damage from shock attacks.
SpikeSnout has several different parts of the body, but each of them will give different prey and apply different damage to the machine when attacking players. Parts of the body spikesnout:
- Canister with acid
- Enhancement bag
- Damage damage bag
- Stuffing bag
- Container resources
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be reoped with a fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (shoot an arrow or remove the spear) until the car is still alive. SpikeSnout will reset the long list of mining items:
- Metalbite (total) – falls out of the body and canisters with acid.
- Metal fragments (general) – falls out of the body
- Machine muscles (unusual) – falls out of the body
- SPIKESNOUT * Circulator (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Small machine core (unusual) – falls out of the body and container with resources
- Primary nerve spikesnout * (unusual) – falls out of the body and container with resources
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- Braided wire (general) – falls out of the body and container with resources
- Durable solid plate (general) – falls out of the body and container with resources
* Flying sludge (very rarely) – falls out of a reinforcing bag
* Wash water (unusual) – drops from the damper damper bag and stamina bag
- Pickle Bag Emboss *** (Rare) – Stamina Bag
- explosive paste (rare) – falls out of the container with resources.
* Items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the SPIKESNOUT car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow players to override the machines inside this boiler after its completion. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Shiponos is part Chi wins the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!