As in the first game, Horizon Forbidden West presents a variety of different outfits and pieces of equipment to equip Aloy. These not only alter the appearance of it, but also add layers of protection and different benefits to increase the defense of it in combat. Here is How to change armor and get more outfits in Horizon Forbidden West if you are not sure of the process.
How to get more outfits in Horizon Forbidden West
To get more outfits, you should go to a Stitcher, which are NPC merchants that are normally found in the settlements. They are marked on your map with an armature / equipment icon, which basically looks like a shirt. Talk to them and buy them by some metal fragments (the main currency). Some types of armor will also need different components of machines to manufacture them; For example, Carja Wanderer outfit requires a Sunwing Circulator and 399 Metal Shards.
Read our guide on how to get metal fragments quickly if you do not have enough to manufacture a piece of armor.
How to change the armor
To change armor at Horizon Forbidden West, follow these simple steps:
Press the touch panel to open the different game menus and use L1 to go to the inventory.
Go to Atuendas in the sidebar menu and press x, and then you can choose between the different attire you have.
- Keep pressing the X where you want to equip, and ready! **
That’s all you need to know about * How to change armor and get more outfits * on West Forbidden Horizon. To get more tips, tricks and guides, see our Wiki guide or find Forbidden.
- PlayStation Program for planting 3 trees every time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
- Horizon Forbidden West Lego Tallneck & Aloy available in May 2022
- Review of Horizon Forbidden West: The Best of the West
- Accessibility features of Horizon Forbidden West detailed by PlayStation
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets Horizon Forbidden West Gear and more with a new update
Search to get more